It’s been reported earlier that a biopic, titled PM Narendra Modi, on the life of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has been in the making. Popular Bollywood hero Vivek Oberoi is reprising Narendra Modi’s role in the movie.
According to the latest updates, PM Narendra Modi will be hitting theaters on April 12, a day after the first phase of the general elections kickoff across India. While this move is to cash in on the election fever, it remains to be seen whether the Chief Election Commission will allow the film to release on that date, with the Election Code in effect.
PM Narendra Modi will be released in as many as 23 Indian languages. National award-winning filmmaker Omung Kumar is directing the biopic and Sandip Ssingh, Anand Pandit and Suresh Oberoi are jointly producing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Ismart Shankar takes a solid opening in Nizam
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- Star heroine to launch Evaru’s teaser
- Rakshasudu’s gripping trailer unveiled
- Star hero and his girlfriend blessed with a baby boy