Senior actor Naresh, is doing some very interesting films from the past few years and has become the most wanted character artist. For the first time, he did a negative role in last week’s release Ghatana.
Naresh got some very positive feedback for his negative role in the film. Speaking about the same, he said that he is now ready to do full-fledged villain roles without a doubt.
The talented actor has at least half a dozen films on floors and is super excited about them. Let’s hope that he does many more interesting roles in the future and impress everyone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director of Mahesh, Pawan films to bounce back with a biggie
- Tamil stars Anurag Kashyap would cast if he remade his cult films
- Uppena’s run time locked
- Balakrishna makes changes to his special birthday announcements
- Akshay Kumar the only Indian actor on Forbes 2020 list
- Balayya wants either of these two to launch his son