National award-winning Kannada actor Sanchari Vijay has reportedly sustained serious injuries in a road accident on Friday night in Bengaluru. The actor is currently undergoing treatment in the ICU at a private hospital. He is yet to regain his consciousness.
According to the latest reports, the mishap occurred when Sanchari Vijay was heading back to his home on a bike, after visiting his friend’s home. The actor suffered major injuries on the right side of his brain and in the thigh region. He was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital.
Sanchari Vijay’s neurosurgeon told the media that the actor’s health condition is very critical, as he had a blood clot in the brain. Doctors have performed a surgery and the next 48 hours will be critical.
Sanchari Vijay won the prestigious National Award for the Kannada film, Naanu Avanalla Avalu, in 2015. Throughout the lockdown, Vijay and his team at Usire provided oxygen for COVID patients. Fans and Sandalwood well-wishers are praying for Sanchari Vijay’s speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special video song ‘KTR Leader’ launched on KTR’s birthday
- Sid Sriram mesmerises with Ishq’s Aanandam Madike
- Prabhas21- Nag Ashwin canning solo scenes on Amitabh Bachchan
- Karan Johar to host Bigg Boss on OTT
- Hero Vijay Anthony turns director for Bichagadu 2
- Poll : Which among these Pawan and Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?