After scoring a memorable hit with Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya, young hero Naveen Polishetty is coming up with an out-and-out comedy entertainer, titled Jathi Ratnalu. Popular young comedians Priyadarshi and Rahul Ramakrishna will also be seen in lead roles.
Jathi Ratnalu’s team today announced that the film will be hitting screens on March 11 on the eve of the auspicious Maha Shivaratri. Mahanati director Nag Ashwin is producing the film, which has been directed by KV Anudeep. Debutant Faria Abdullah is the leading lady in the movie. Radhan has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani to play an antagonist in his next?
- Padhaaa song from Stand Up Rahul is cool and melodious
- Akshay’s Bachchan Pandey gets a release date
- Anupama Parameswaran paid big bucks for Rowdy Boys
- Lata Mangeshkar stable – To remain in ICU
- Noted YCP leader as chief guest for Bangarraju event