As per the latest buzz being heard, Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Nayak’ seems to have moved out of the Sankranthi race. While there is no official confirmation regarding this, the buzz from the grapevine is quite strong. Ram Charan will be seen with Kajal Aggarwal and Amala Paul in this movie.
‘Baadshah’ has already dropped out of the Sankranthi race and if Nayak too follows suit, the Sankranthi festival season will be robbed of two high profile releases. The director of this movie is V.V. Vinayak and Danayya is the producer. The movie is being made as a mass entertainer with a big budget and songs have been shot in exotic locations across Europe.
Music for this movie is being scored by Thaman S.S.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?