Ram Charan’s upcoming film Nayak is set for a record release in US. The buzz surrounding the film is sky high and going by the sheer number of theatres it’s slated for release in Andhra Pradesh, it looks like it’s going to set new records for its opening day. The film will see a record release in US and the overseas distributors are planning to release the film in as many as 100 screens across US. It’s the first time that a Telugu film is going to be released in such a massive scale in US. As the film’s censor formalities have been completed, the prints are expected to be dispatched shortly so that they can arrive on time for the premieres in several cities in US on January 8.
Nayak stars Ram Charan, Kajal and Amala Paul. V V Vinayak has directed the film and DVV Danayya has produced it. Chota K Naidu is the cinematographer and Akula Siva has written the story. S S Thaman has scored the music.The film will release across the state on January 9.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him