Nayanatara is undoubtedly one of the best actresses in South India and she has made a good mark on the silver screen with her acting capabilities. In a career of over a decade, she played many prominent roles and set sights on becoming a top league actress within a short span of time.
As of now, she signed a Tamil movie which has actor Jiiva in the lead role and interestingly, she will be playing the role of a KG teacher. Titled Thirunaal, this movie will be directed by PS Ramnath. Jiiva will be playing the role of a local rowdy in this flick. The regular shooting will kick start later this month. Earlier, the duo shared the screen for ‘E’,which is a social thriller.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia
- Pawan’s latest statement on his home production with Charan
- Yet another actress roped in for Balayya-Boyapati Srinu’s film?