After the turn of Ileana, Tamanna and Kajal Agarwal yet another superstar from the south, Nayantara was all set to make her Bollywood debut but the last minute changes made the dusky beauty back out of the project.
Initially, Nayan was roped in for an untitled film with the leading production house Tips, but as the project was getting delayed quite a bit, Nayan opted out of the project citing date problems.
According to sources, Nayan was even quite excited about the role as she was getting a dream debut opposite an A Lister in Shahid Kapur. Now with things going out of place, Nayantara has shifted focus back on south films.
- Vijay Sethupathi’s look from Sye Raa unveiled
- F2 in US: Solid Tuesday on the cards
- Latest update on Balakrishna-VV Vinayak film
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi