One of the leading actresses down south, Nayanthara, has now bagged a prestigious project. The actress will soon team up with Mani Ratnam for the Karthi-Dulquer Salmaan’s film. Nayanthara was recently approached by the Madras Talkies team and upon hearing the narration, she immediately gave her nod.
In the past, Nayanthara was approached by Mani Ratnam for Priyamani’s role in Raavan. However, Nayan politely refused to do the film since she felt that her role had less significance. Now that she signed Mani’s film, her fans can expect a memorable role that will be masterfully handled by the legendary director.
Tentatively titled Komaali, this film is touted to be a romantic entertainer and it also features Shruti Haasan. The film will commence its shoot from December.
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film