Since yesterday, reports are going viral that actress Nayanthara has signed a prestigious biopic on the life and legacy of Rani Velu Nachiyar, the 18th century Tamil warrior queen from Sivaganga. Velu Nachiyar was the first Indian queen to wage a war against the East India Company in India.
However, Nayanthara, through her PR team, has quickly trashed the rumors and clarified that she has not signed any such project. Nayan was last seen in the spiritual comedy thriller, Mookuthi Amman (Ammoru Thalli in Telugu). Her next release will be a unique thriller titled Nethrikann. She is also playing the female lead in Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi comes to the financial aid of yet another director
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date