The most popular Tamil actress today, Nayanthara has inked a deal to become the new face of “Tata Sky”, one of India’s popular DTH service providers. The actress recently shot for a TV commercial and it was directed by Soojit Sircar.
In the past few years, some of the biggest celebrities in India like Amitabh Bachchan have endorsed this product. Now, Tata Sky is tying up with regional stars to make inroads in the lucrative South Indian market, which is currently dominated by Hathway and Dish TV.
It remains to be seen if Nayanthara is going to be face of the brand only in Tamil Nadu or of entire South Indian region. The TV commercial will be aired soon.
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement