Post the wedding of director Krishh, the shooting of Gautami Putra Satakarni will once get back on track. Latest update reveals that the unit will move to Madhya Pradesh on the 1st of September and shoot some very crucial scenes there.
The big budget flick has been in the making from some time now and is creating waves for its production values and star cast. Bala Krishna is doing his bit in promoting this film big time.
Produced by Krishh and Rajiv Reddy, this film is up for a release during Sankranthi 2017.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- FDFS : Highlights from iSmart Shankar
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram
- Naveen Polishetty is in talks for 4 projects