Nandamuri Balakrishna, who is currently busy shooting for his prestigious NBK101th film under dashing director Puri Jagan’s direction, got his international driving licence. Balayya collected his licence from Khairatabad RTA officials today.
Meanwhile, NBK will be leaving for Portugal for a 40- day schedule, where some key scenes and three songs will be picturised on the lead pair. Shriya Saran and Muskhan will be seen as the leading ladies in the film.
Produced by Anand Prasad under his Bhavya Creations banner, this yet-to-be-titled flick has music by Anup Rubens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan reacts to rumors of clashes with Chiru
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia