It is already reported that Balakrishna’s 102nd film in senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s direction will flag off in Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, from August second week. Nayanthara is the film’s leading lady.
Recently, the film’s makers registered the title Ruler with the Film Chamber and there were reports that the film has been titled Ruler. However, the makers have denied these speculations and said that the title for NBK102 has not been confirmed yet.
As of now, Ruler, Jayasimha and Reddy Garu are said to be in consideration for the film’s title. The film will have senior hero Srikanth essaying the antagonist’s role.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas