It is already reported that Balakrishna’s 102nd film in senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s direction will flag off in Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, from August second week. Nayanthara is the film’s leading lady.
Recently, the film’s makers registered the title Ruler with the Film Chamber and there were reports that the film has been titled Ruler. However, the makers have denied these speculations and said that the title for NBK102 has not been confirmed yet.
As of now, Ruler, Jayasimha and Reddy Garu are said to be in consideration for the film’s title. The film will have senior hero Srikanth essaying the antagonist’s role.
- Fans eagerly awaiting Aravinda Sametha’s audio
- One more surprise from ‘NTR’ biopic
- Music album scrapped for Suriya’s next
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away