In July last year, a video captured at hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar’s Mumbai residence went viral on social media. There were numerous allegations that several top Bollywood stars, including Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone and Arjun Kapoor, were consuming drugs in the video. However, Karan publicly denied the allegations and clarified that he neither consumes nor encourages narcotic substances.
Now, the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) has issued notice to Karan Johar, asking him to appear for interrogation. Karan has to explain the viral video that did several rounds in July last year. Karan Johar has to respond to the notice by today (Dec 18).
The NCB has interrogated several Bollywood stars, including Deepika Padukone, Shraddha Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan and Rhea Chakraborty, in connection with the drug scandal that was unearthed during the Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today