In July last year, a video captured at hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar’s Mumbai residence went viral on social media. There were numerous allegations that several top Bollywood stars, including Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone and Arjun Kapoor, were consuming drugs in the video. However, Karan publicly denied the allegations and clarified that he neither consumes nor encourages narcotic substances.
Now, the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) has issued notice to Karan Johar, asking him to appear for interrogation. Karan has to explain the viral video that did several rounds in July last year. Karan Johar has to respond to the notice by today (Dec 18).
The NCB has interrogated several Bollywood stars, including Deepika Padukone, Shraddha Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan and Rhea Chakraborty, in connection with the drug scandal that was unearthed during the Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sizzling heroine in talks for Pushpa’s special song?
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s staggering record even before the shoot
- Big Update- RRR’s new release date locked
- Who is playing Mahesh Babu’s villain in Sarkaru Vaari Pata
- Pawan-Rana’s Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake to go on floors
- Mahesh Babu’s SVP starts rolling in Dubai