Yuva Samrat Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s new bilingual film with director Radha Mohan, titled ‘Gouravam’, will be formally launched on February 25th. The movie will have Tamil Star Sarath Kumar’s daughter Varalakshmi as the female lead. The movie will be produced by Nagarjuna on Annapurna Studios banner and regular shooting will start from March 5th.
The movie is going to be a family drama and Naga Chaitanya will be seen as a city boy who goes to a village. Radha Mohan is known for his sensible portrayal of human emotions and Nagarjuna has high expectations on this movie as a producer. Thaman will be scoring the music for this movie.
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?