The controversy surrounding Tamil actor Mansoor Ali Khan’s recent sexist remarks about star heroine Trishna Krishnan during a press meet is intensifying each day. Trisha strongly condemned his comments, declaring she would never work with him again.
Numerous celebrities have voiced their support for the actress. In response, Mansoor Ali Khan issued a statement that lacked an apology. The situation has escalated further with the involvement of the National Commission for Women (NCW).
Today, the NCW has taken suo moto cognizance of the issue and directed the Tamil Nadu Director General of Police (DGP) to invoke IPC Section 509 B and other relevant laws against Mansoor Ali Khan for his offensive comments. The public is demanding his arrest, and further developments on this issue are eagerly awaited.
The National Commission for Women is deeply concerned about the derogatory remarks made by actor Mansoor Ali Khan towards actress Trisha Krishna. We're taking suo motu in this matter directing the DGP to invoke IPC Section 509 B and other relevant laws.Such remarks normalize…
— NCW (@NCWIndia) November 20, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Impressive: Game Changer actress earns a spot in global Google Trends
- Thanks to Animal, Rashmika’s scenes extended in Pushpa 2?
- Trisha to romance Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna next?
- Hi Nanna packs a punch on Sunday; Here’s the 4-day Nizam collection
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi greets ex-CM KCR in hospital
- Animal: Tripti Dimri reveals how her parents reacted to her bold scenes