Venu Udugula has made an impressive debut with Sree Vishnu’s Needi Naadi Oke Katha. Venu garnered special appreciation for his intense narration of an important issue. He is also in much demand as several producers are willing to collaborate with him.
Now, as per the latest reports, Venu Udugula is in talks with Tamil star Karthi for his next project. Apparently, Venu recently narrated a plotline to Karthi and the actor is quite impressed with his character sketch and asked the director to develop it into a full-fledged script. If things fall into place, the film will be made as a Telugu-Tamil bilingual. More details will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Pawan-Rana multi-starrer’s team welcomes Nithya Menen
- Anandhi looks simply beautiful as ‘Sodaala Sridevi’ in SSC’s first look
- Ace Bollywood DP’s tweet on Pawan Kalyan raises expectations
- Sankranthi 2022 getting heated up
- It’s official: Here’s Radhe Shyam’s release date
- Rashmika in talks for Tamil star’s Tollywood debut film?