Venu Udugula has made an impressive debut with Sree Vishnu’s Needi Naadi Oke Katha. Venu garnered special appreciation for his intense narration of an important issue. He is also in much demand as several producers are willing to collaborate with him.
Now, as per the latest reports, Venu Udugula is in talks with Tamil star Karthi for his next project. Apparently, Venu recently narrated a plotline to Karthi and the actor is quite impressed with his character sketch and asked the director to develop it into a full-fledged script. If things fall into place, the film will be made as a Telugu-Tamil bilingual. More details will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- RX 100 director’s next with young hero back in the news
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut