Whenever there is a Pawan Kalyan film coming up, the pre-release business of the film shoots sky high. The same is happening once again for Pawan’s next with Trivikram.
This is one of the craziest combinations in Tollywood and all eyes are on this film. The movie is nearing its completion and already the pre-release business has kick-started on a huge scale.
We have come to know that the distributors have offered 4.05 crores to the makers to bag the rights of the Nellore region. But the producers, Haarika and Haasine Creations are yet to strike a deal and are expecting an even better price for their film.
Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emanuel play the female leads in this film which will be out in summer 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sizzling heroine in talks for Pushpa’s special song?
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s staggering record even before the shoot
- Big Update- RRR’s new release date locked
- Who is playing Mahesh Babu’s villain in Sarkaru Vaari Pata
- Pawan-Rana’s Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake to go on floors
- Mahesh Babu’s SVP starts rolling in Dubai