Rana is leaving no stone unturned to amplify the hype surrounding his upcoming film Nene Raju Nene Mantri. Directed by Teja, the film also has Kajal and Catherine Tresa in the lead role. The film’s Telugu trailer has been received extremely well and the makers have already announced that it’ll be released in Tamil as well.
The latest news is that the trailer of the Malayalam version of the film is going to be unveiled on July 23. After Baahubali, this is going to be the biggest release for Rana in Kerala. Recently, the team behind the film unveiled an augmented reality-based app which allows anyone to click a picture with Rana and Kajal, and the new innovation has received a good response. Celebrities like Prabhas and Rajamouli were more than happy to pose for the publicity campaign.
Nene Raju Nene Mantri is a political drama which will hit the screens on August 11. Rana has played the role of Radha Jogendra, and his role has shades of grey.
- Vijayendra Prasad completes script for Rowdy Rathore 2
- Aadi exudes confidence on his next
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?
- RGV vows to train ‘Celluloid Terrorists’ at his film school
- Mahanati surpasses Khaidi No 150 & A..Aa in US