Nani’s popularity is surely on the rise and this clearly shows in the form of the collections of Nenu Local. The youthful entertainer which released last Friday is doing extremely well on the weekdays in both the two Telugu speaking states.
The occupancy in both the single screens and multiplexes have been quite strong on Monday. As the Sankranthi releases have almost come to an end of their run, its has become a huge advantage for Nani’s film.
Nani’s one man show is bringing in crowds to the theaters. The same is the case in the US too as the film is set to reach the one million mark soon.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out