Talented writer-director Kishore Tirumala gave Telugu film industry a super hit on the new year’s day with Nenu Sailaja, starring Ram and Keerthy Suresh. There were reports that Kishore Tirumala’s next film will also feature Ram as the leading star. Yesterday, actor Nithiin revealed that he will be working with Kishore Tirumala very soon.
And now, as per an official update, Kishore Tirumala has been roped in for senior star Venkatesh’s next film. Apparently, Venky is highly impressed with the story narrated by Kishore and gave his nod immediately. The director is currently busy penning a full fledged script.
This as yet untitled film will go on floors once Venky wraps up Babu Bangaram. Multi Dimensions Ram Mohan will produce this film. Keep watching this space for more updates regarding the film’s cast and crew.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar