Talented writer-director Kishore Tirumala gave Telugu film industry a super hit on the new year’s day with Nenu Sailaja, starring Ram and Keerthy Suresh. There were reports that Kishore Tirumala’s next film will also feature Ram as the leading star. Yesterday, actor Nithiin revealed that he will be working with Kishore Tirumala very soon.
And now, as per an official update, Kishore Tirumala has been roped in for senior star Venkatesh’s next film. Apparently, Venky is highly impressed with the story narrated by Kishore and gave his nod immediately. The director is currently busy penning a full fledged script.
This as yet untitled film will go on floors once Venky wraps up Babu Bangaram. Multi Dimensions Ram Mohan will produce this film. Keep watching this space for more updates regarding the film’s cast and crew.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film