The OTT culture is in full swing these days and a lot of different content is being made for the audience. Netflix is trying different stuff and now has planned a documentary.
The news is that a special documentary series will be made on legendary writers Salim-Javed who wrote films like Sholay and Deewar.
This documentary will be produced by Javed Akhtar’s son, Farhan Akhtar. It will be directed by a newcomer as per the news. The other writer Salim from the duo is Salman Khan’s father.
Articles that might interest you:
- South superstar in Family Man season 3
- Dil Raju gets his entire office staff vaccinated
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts