We had earlier reported that the super hit Netflix original ‘Lust Stories’ will have a Telugu version soon. Bollywood producer Ronnie Screwvala announced that he will be producing it, with directors Nandini Reddy, Sandeep Reddy, Sankalp Reddy, and Tharun Bhascker helming the four segments.
But due to reasons unknown, Sandeep Reddy walked out of the anthology. Now, the latest news is except for Sandeep Reddy, the shooting for the rest of the three stories has been completed.
Reportedly, the makers are still in search of a replacement for Sandeep to wrap up the fourth story. While Sankalp’s film features Eesha Rebba, Nandini’s film stars Amala Paul as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s First Notice poster sets a stunning new record
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film