Into the third week, the film is doing exceptionally well all over, and director Srinivas Avasarla is super excited with the success. ” I always had a confidence that this film would do well, but I never thought that it would become such a huge hit ” said Aavsarla.
Producer Sai Korrpati’s mind blowing publicity also helped the film attract the public. Hope this Saga continues at Box office and collects more revenues for the team
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Sharwananad -i never expected such reviews for Ranarangam
- Poll : How much will Saaho’s Telugu version collect in its full run?
- Tamannaah’s Malayalam debut with an interesting horror comedy
- Juicy info on Anushka’ role in Sye Raa
- Star hero turns vegetarian
- Indian 2 to deal with this key aspect