Varalakshmi Sarath Kumar is one actress who is going places off late. She has been doing some crucial roles in big projects and now things have become even better for her.
The latest we hear is that she has been roped in to play a crucial role in the upcoming Vijay film. This is a huge break in her career as the film will bring her a good exposure all over.
The film is directed by A R Murugadoss and is currently being shot in Chennai.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble