So much discussion is going on regarding the second part of NTR biopic Mahanayakudu. The release date is not yet confirmed and now the latest gossip is that the makers are planning to release the film on the 1st of March as Maha Sivaratri special.
If this happens, the film will compete with Kalyan Ram’s 118 which also releases on the same day. Incidentally, Kalyan Ram also plays a key role in NTR biopic.
Krish is busy giving the finishing touches to the film and is canning the few leftover scenes of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu – Krishna Garu will always stay in our hearts
- Buzz: Vijay’s next is an adaptation of this Hollywood movie
- Mega producer confirms the re-release of Orange
- Nayanthara’s Gold locks its OTT partner
- Unseen pic of Prabhas from Baahubali goes viral
- Sasanasabha trailer promises an engaging political drama