Bharat Ane Nenu, the intense political drama from the Srimanthudu duo Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva, has turned out to be a huge success. The film collected nearly 60 crore share in its opening weekend and had a strong hold on Monday.
Last night, Bharat Ane Nenu’s team interacted with the media on the occasion of the film’s success. Speaking at the event, Mahesh said that a few terrific scenes had to edited out in the final movie during the editing phase. Koratala Siva revealed that the deleted scenes will be added to the movie very soon. Buzz is that the dubbing formalities for the deleted scenes have begun already. An official announcement is awaited.
- Chandrababu Naidu demands Bharat Ratna for NT Ramarao
- Balakrishna announces NTR biopic’s release date
- Rajugadu to have traces of Bhale Bhale Magadivoy
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 27-05-2018
- Star Bollywood couple announces separation