Bharat Ane Nenu, the intense political drama from the Srimanthudu duo Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva, has turned out to be a huge success. The film collected nearly 60 crore share in its opening weekend and had a strong hold on Monday.
Last night, Bharat Ane Nenu’s team interacted with the media on the occasion of the film’s success. Speaking at the event, Mahesh said that a few terrific scenes had to edited out in the final movie during the editing phase. Koratala Siva revealed that the deleted scenes will be added to the movie very soon. Buzz is that the dubbing formalities for the deleted scenes have begun already. An official announcement is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT: Netflix announces 1899 series’ release date
- VTK Success Party – Producer gifts Simbu an expensive car
- Runtime locked for Hrithik Roshan’s Vikram Vedha
- Buzz: Amazon Prime bagged the streaming rights of these two Tamil biggies
- OTT: Popular OTT platform grabs the streaming rights of Sree Vishnu’s Alluri
- Chiru’s Godfather being trolled for this aspect