Bharat Ane Nenu, the intense political drama from the Srimanthudu duo Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva, has turned out to be a huge success. The film collected nearly 60 crore share in its opening weekend and had a strong hold on Monday.
Last night, Bharat Ane Nenu’s team interacted with the media on the occasion of the film’s success. Speaking at the event, Mahesh said that a few terrific scenes had to edited out in the final movie during the editing phase. Koratala Siva revealed that the deleted scenes will be added to the movie very soon. Buzz is that the dubbing formalities for the deleted scenes have begun already. An official announcement is awaited.
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu