A new schedule of ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ will start from August 12th. Shooting will go on at Ramoji Film City, where a massive set has been erected. This schedule is expected to be pretty intense.
Young Rebel Star Prabhas and Macho hero Rana Daggubati will be seen as the lead actors in this movie. Anuskha is the heroine in this movie. ‘Baahubali’ is expected to be the costliest Telugu film ever made and Arka Media Banner will be producing the venture.
M.M.Keeravani is handling the music while Sabu Cyril is taking care of the art department. Senthil is the cinematographer. The period drama will be released in two parts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho’s latest poster sets a new record
- ABCD team’s new promotional technique looks interesting
- Regina wraps up her new film in no time
- Prabhas gets into a groovy mood for Saaho
- Interview: Bellamkonda Sreenivas- Sita will prove my worth as an actor
- Ravi Kumar adds good sentiment angle in Balayya’s next