A new schedule of ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ will start from August 12th. Shooting will go on at Ramoji Film City, where a massive set has been erected. This schedule is expected to be pretty intense.
Young Rebel Star Prabhas and Macho hero Rana Daggubati will be seen as the lead actors in this movie. Anuskha is the heroine in this movie. ‘Baahubali’ is expected to be the costliest Telugu film ever made and Arka Media Banner will be producing the venture.
M.M.Keeravani is handling the music while Sabu Cyril is taking care of the art department. Senthil is the cinematographer. The period drama will be released in two parts.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake