A new schedule of ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ will start from August 12th. Shooting will go on at Ramoji Film City, where a massive set has been erected. This schedule is expected to be pretty intense.
Young Rebel Star Prabhas and Macho hero Rana Daggubati will be seen as the lead actors in this movie. Anuskha is the heroine in this movie. ‘Baahubali’ is expected to be the costliest Telugu film ever made and Arka Media Banner will be producing the venture.
M.M.Keeravani is handling the music while Sabu Cyril is taking care of the art department. Senthil is the cinematographer. The period drama will be released in two parts.
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections