Due to the outbreak of Coronavirus, the entire Indian film industry is at stake as there are no new releases from the past one month or so. Considering the lockdown situation across, the film producers and theatre owners are busy is fixing out the issue with some alternative plans.
As the lockdown is going to be extended till April end, the filmmakers are expecting that the theatres will surely open in the month of May. But as per the latest news, though the lockdown comes to an end by this month-end, all the theatres will open only in the second week of May. News is also that in order to maintain physical distancing, the theatres will temporarily sell only fifty percent of their capacity.
More clarity regarding the above specifications will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu ‘Jeelakarra Bellam’ ritual in Kajal’s wedding
- Latest update on Rajasekhar’s health
- Tamil actor for Chay’s next?
- Sanjay Dutt to join KGF 2’s shoot from this date?
- Sai Pallavi turns down Pawan’s film despite fat paycheck?
- Poll : Who according to you is the best Bigg Boss host?