Hero Varun Tej’s much-awaited boxing drama, Ghani, was supposed to release on November 4 as a Diwali festive treat. However, the film’s promotions are yet to kick-start, and this has now led to new speculations.
The latest buzz in Tollywood circles reveals that Ghani has been postponed to December. However, we will have to wait until the makers come up with a formal announcement in this regard. Varun Tej will be seen as a boxer in the Kiran Korrapati directorial.
Ghani also stars Bollywood starlet Saiee Manjrekar, Kannada star Upendra, former Bollywood action hero Suniel Shetty and yesteryear heroine Nadhiya in lead roles. The film is being produced by Allu Aravind’s elder son Allu Venkatesh’s (Bobby) and Siddhu Mudda. Thaman is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri sir has given me a dream launch – Ketika Sharma
- Here’s the latest update on Aryan Khan’s bail hearing
- Varudu Kavalenu brings back Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo memories: Allu Arjun
- Photo Moment: NTR’s stylish and regal look on EMK’s set
- Peddanna trailer: An out-and-out Diwali treat for fans
- Poll : What did you think of Peddanna trailer?