The soon-to-release romantic drama, Bhanumathi Ramakrishna, will undergo a title change. The makers have decided to change the title to Bhanumathi and Ramakrishna now and an official announcement regarding this title change will be made shortly.
Ahead of the film’s release, legendary yesteryear actress-filmmaker Bhanumathi Ramakrishna’s son moved the Madras High Court, alleging that the film’s makers used his mother’s name without seeking his family’s permission. The court had reportedly directed Bhanumathi Ramakrishna’s makers to rename their film.
Bhanumathi and Ramakrishna features Naveen Chandra and Salony Luthra in lead roles. Debutant Srikanth Nagothi has directed the film, which has been produced under Krishiv Productions and Northstar Entertainments banners. The film will be available for streaming on Aha from tomorrow (July 3).
Articles that might interest you:
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?