The soon-to-release romantic drama, Bhanumathi Ramakrishna, will undergo a title change. The makers have decided to change the title to Bhanumathi and Ramakrishna now and an official announcement regarding this title change will be made shortly.
Ahead of the film’s release, legendary yesteryear actress-filmmaker Bhanumathi Ramakrishna’s son moved the Madras High Court, alleging that the film’s makers used his mother’s name without seeking his family’s permission. The court had reportedly directed Bhanumathi Ramakrishna’s makers to rename their film.
Bhanumathi and Ramakrishna features Naveen Chandra and Salony Luthra in lead roles. Debutant Srikanth Nagothi has directed the film, which has been produced under Krishiv Productions and Northstar Entertainments banners. The film will be available for streaming on Aha from tomorrow (July 3).
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Pushpa’s next two schedules
- Prashanth Neel reveals why he chose Prabhas for Salaar
- Mega hero heads to multiplex; Urges audiences to celebrate cinema
- Cute video: Here’s how Samantha lost her personal space 2 years ago
- Saif Ali Khan makes an exciting revelation on Adipurush
- Allu Arjun wraps up a flight and a song for Pushpa