The soon-to-release romantic drama, Bhanumathi Ramakrishna, will undergo a title change. The makers have decided to change the title to Bhanumathi and Ramakrishna now and an official announcement regarding this title change will be made shortly.
Ahead of the film’s release, legendary yesteryear actress-filmmaker Bhanumathi Ramakrishna’s son moved the Madras High Court, alleging that the film’s makers used his mother’s name without seeking his family’s permission. The court had reportedly directed Bhanumathi Ramakrishna’s makers to rename their film.
Bhanumathi and Ramakrishna features Naveen Chandra and Salony Luthra in lead roles. Debutant Srikanth Nagothi has directed the film, which has been produced under Krishiv Productions and Northstar Entertainments banners. The film will be available for streaming on Aha from tomorrow (July 3).
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Uma Maheswara Urga Roopasya has opened new avenues for me
- Rhea Chakraborty tries another plan to evade investigation
- Nani’s V to be released during this special season?
- Popular production house upset with Koratala Siva?
- Viva Harsha getting his due finally-To Shock in Color Photo
- Karnam Malleswari biopic: This star heroine is almost finalized?