Allu Arjun’s Pushpa: The Rise and Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy, released in December, have created wonders at the ticket windows in Nizam on the first day of 2022.
In Nizam, Pushpa has grossed a share of Rs.1.2 crores whereas Shyam Singha Roy raked in Rs. 1 crore share on January 1.
They have proved that nothing can stop Telugus from watching good movies. RRR’s exit will become a boon to these two films to continue their rampage at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this when Akhil’s Agent will arrive on OTT?
- Allu Arjun asks his fans to do a small favour
- Latest: DJ Tillu’s sequel Tillu Square seals its release date
- Naga Vamsi to produce Balakrishna’s next?
- USA box office: How much did Adipurush make from early sales?
- Crazy update on Tillu Square on the way
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food