Ram Gopal Varma’s Lakshmi’s NTR, a film based on the dramatic consequences of NT Ramarao’s marriage with Lakshmi Parvathi, has been making headlines ever since RGV had announced the project. There have also been a lot of rumors about the film’s cast.
According to the latest reports, RGV has roped in a new actor from Hyderabad who looks exactly like NT Ramarao. Apparently, RGV has already started giving training to the actor, whose details are kept under wraps. However, we will have to wait until RGV comes up with an official announcement.
Meanwhile, the actress who will play Lakshmi Parvathi’s role is yet to be found. Lakshmi’s NTR will be produced by YSRCP leader Rakesh Reddy. The film will go on floors from next summer and release during Dasara 2018.
- Announcement of National Film Awards postponed due to Elections
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans
- Nani-Indraganti film gets a launch date
- Fans relieved- Bunny finally starts AA19