NGK opened to a surprisingly low buzz yesterday. The film had star hero Suriya in the role of a politician and the latest we hear is that the film made a total share of 53.6 lakhs on the first day in the Nizam area.
These collections are a bit less keeping Suriya’s stardom in mind. Selva Raghavan directed the film which had Rakul Preet and Sai Pallavi as the heroines. The film is doing well in Tamil Nadu but that is not the case in Telugu states.
The coming tow days will be a big key for the film to stay in the box office race.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death
- Makers of Nishabdham purposely keeping him a secret