Nidhhi Agerwal, who finally scored a blockbuster with iSmart Shankar, has been reportedly paid a bomb for her next feature film with Ashok Galla. As per the latest buzz in the industry, the actress is being paid close to Rs 1 crore to be part of this film which will mark Ashok Galla’s, Mahesh Babu’s nephew, debut in Telugu cinema.
Whether she’s charging so much just after scoring one commercial or if these are just rumours floating in the industry, one thing is certain that Nidhhi became a hot property in the industry post iSmart Shankar. Moreover, she has earned a good fan following among the youth, thanks to her energetic dance performances at events, and glamorous shoots on Instagram. The actress will soon be seen in Jayam Ravi’s upcoming Tamil film, Bhoomi.
The actress took quite sometime before signing her next film in Telugu, and it looks like she’s going to make the most with her latest project. Sriram Aditya is going to direct this film. More details are awaited about the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and I are nervous: Ananya Pandey on Fighter
- Tollywood never bothered to call me back: Disha Patani
- India’s top stars come together for a short film on Coronavirus
- Star actress turns to cooking during quarantine
- Tollywood’s CCC begins on Sunday
- AA20’s release date locked?