Young Bengaluru actress Nidhhi Agerwal will next be seen in Mahesh Babu’s nephew and Guntur MP Jayadev Galla’s son Ashok Galla’s debut film. The actress celebrates her birthday today and the makers of this as-yet-untitled movie unveiled her first look poster.
Nidhhi looks gorgeous as usual in a trendy outfit in the first look of this breezy romantic entertainer. The film is being directed by Sriram Aditya and produced by Ashok Galla’s mother Padmavathi Galla under Amara Raja Media and Entertainment banner.
The film also features Jagapathi Babu and Naresh in important roles. Ghibran composes the music for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood