Young actress Niharika tied the knot with Chaitanya Jonnalagadda on December 9 at Udaivilas Palace in Udaipur, Rajasthan. The newlyweds didn’t go on their honeymoon immediately and preferred to spend time meeting with rest of the family members and friends who didn’t attend the wedding.
Now, after celebrating the Christmas with all the Mega cousins, both Niharika and Chaitanya took a flight to the beautiful island nation of Maldives for a blissful honeymoon. The lovebirds are currently camping at the Grand Park Kodhipparu hotel and are posting some lovely images on their Instagram stories.
Of late, there has been a huge rush to Maldives as several popular stars from Tollywood, Kollywood and Bollywood have been landing in for a week-long holiday. Even star heroine Kajal Aggarwal had enjoyed her honeymoons in Maldives along with her husband Gautam Kitchlu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simhadri, Annamayya producer V Doraswamy Raju passes away
- Major change in Lucifer’s Telugu remake?
- After NTR, Kalyanram to don triple roles
- Press Note : Watch Star Maa’s New show Rani Rudrama Devi
- Monal Gajjar upset with questions about Akhil
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes