Following her unsuccessful debut with Oka Manasu that released last year, Mega heroine Niharika Konidela took a long time to zero in on the script for her second project. Meanwhile, Niharika signed a Tamil film opposite star hero Vijay Sethupathi.
This morning, Niharika’s second Telugu film was launched with a formal puja ceremony at the Film Nagar Temple. This as-yet-untitled movie will be directed by debutant Ravi Durga Prasad.
Bandaru Bobby and Marisetti Raghavaiah will produce the movie on MR Entertainments and Kavitha Combines banners respectively. More details about the film’s hero and other cast and crew members will be announced soon.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad