A couple of weeks ago, there were reports that young hero Nikhil will get engaged to a Hyderabadi businessman’s daughter. And then, since the last couple of days, reports of Nikhil’s engagement being called off as the horoscopes of Nikhil and the girl didn’t match made headlines.
In his latest interview to a popular English daily, Nikhil cleared the air about his personal life. “I was never engaged. There was no December wedding planned, so where’s the question of it being called off?,” wondered the actor.
Nikhil went on to say that his mother has been looking for a suitable bride for a while now and that she has even met a lot of families in the process. “But that doesn’t mean everything is finalized and my marriage is fixed,” Nikhil rued, further adding that the rumors of his engagement and wedding might have cropped up after his mother started meeting the families.
Nikhil concluded saying that he has told his mother to leave him alone for the next two years at least. “I don’t want to get married right now, I’m doing well in my career and have a slew of good films in my kitty. That’s my sole focus,” the actor said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star actress urges people to support local businesses
- Kamal Haasan writes an open letter to PM Modi about lockdown
- Bollywood stars launch an inspiring song amidst Coronavirus outbreak
- Special announcement today for Allu Arjun’s birthday
- Krishnam Raju and his daughters’ donate for PM fund
- Rajeev Kanakala’s sister passes away