Actor Nikhil is one among the few young stars in the current generation who made a mark for himself with some typical subjects. He made his debut with ‘Happy Days’ and after that he shot to fame with ‘Yuvatha’, ‘Swamy Rara’ and ‘Karthikeya’.
In an interview yesterday , he said that he hasn’t signed any new projects and instead he will be heading to New York Film Institute to pursue a film course. He added that the duration of the course will be around two months.
His latest project ‘Surya Vs Surya’ is gearing up for a massive release tomorrow and he is pretty confident about the success of the movie. Directed by Karthik Ghattamaneni, this movie features Tridha Choudary as the female lead .
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR