It’s been almost 15 months since Nikhil had a film release, and there’s plenty of confusion about the release date of his film, Arjun Suravaram, which has been in the works for a while now. The film was ready for release in late April, and then it was pushed to May 1; however, the makers decided to postpone the release at the last minute.
Soon after that, Nikhil moved on to his next project, and he’s working with Chandoo Mondeti on Karthikeya 2. Meanwhile, when one of his fans asked about the release date of Arjun Survaram, Nikhil confirmed that it’ll release after Prabhas starrer Saaho hits the screens. This means, that Nikhil’s film could release sometime in September or October.
Lavanya Tripathi played the lead role in the film. Santosh directed the film. More details about the film are expected to be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- M S Raju highly impressed with his son’s new film
- Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli project in full swing
- Love Story holding well on key Monday
- Maha Samudram locks OTT partner
- Naga Shourya’s Lakshya gets a release date
- Prabhas’s Adipurush affirms its release date