Young hero Nikhil has been upset with his Arjun Suravaram failing to see the light of day although the film was ready to hit screens during summer. While the uncertainty over the film’s release continues, Nikhil seems to have moved on already.
Nikhil’s next film will be a sequel to his 2014 hit supernatural thriller, Karthikeya. The sequel will be directed by Chandoo Mondeti, who had also helmed the first part. The script work for Karthikeya 2 is complete and the makers are currently busy with the pre-production formalities.
Karthikeya 2 will kick-start in October. TG Viswaprasad and Vivek Kuchibhotla of People Media Factory are bankrolling the film. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani busy adjusting release dates of his next two films?
- Prabhas orders for complete shut down of works for his next
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film gets an interesting title?
- Nikhil postpones his wedding
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s film with young director
- Latest update on Ravi Teja’s dual roles in his next