Young hero Nikhil has been upset with his Arjun Suravaram failing to see the light of day although the film was ready to hit screens during summer. While the uncertainty over the film’s release continues, Nikhil seems to have moved on already.
Nikhil’s next film will be a sequel to his 2014 hit supernatural thriller, Karthikeya. The sequel will be directed by Chandoo Mondeti, who had also helmed the first part. The script work for Karthikeya 2 is complete and the makers are currently busy with the pre-production formalities.
Karthikeya 2 will kick-start in October. TG Viswaprasad and Vivek Kuchibhotla of People Media Factory are bankrolling the film. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Blockbuster Eega completes a decade
- These two film celebrities get nominated for Rajya Sabha
- Viral – Kajal’s post-pregnancy glow is super cute
- Chay Akkineni turns emotional- Says Thank You to these three
- Tamil actress dubs in Telugu for the first time – Deets inside
- Pa. Ranjith releases the first look poster of his next