Nikhil, Lavanya Tripathi starrer Mudra has been under production for a while now. The film was initially planned for release in the last week of December; however, it was postponed once again.
Now, the team has revealed that except for a song and five days of talkie, the rest of the film has been wrapped up. However, the team is expected to spend quite a bit of time for film’s post production since it involves quite a lot of VFX.
The official date of release is expected to be announced soon. Santosh has directed the film.
Mudra is getting Ready.. 5 more days of shoot nd a lot of graphics work..we were supposed to come sooner nd I'm sorry for the delay. apologies to all my well wishers.WE will come with the BEST OUTPUT very soon.Wishing u all a HAPPY SANKRANTHI. I love u all ❤ each and every1 of u pic.twitter.com/4xzKf1g0L9
— Nikhil Siddhartha (@actor_Nikhil) January 13, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?
- Bollywood trade prediction: Advantage Prabhas over Akshay & John
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU