Hero Nikhil’s previous movie, Kirrak Party, released earlier this summer. The young hero will next team up with Tamil filmmaker TN Santosh for the Telugu version of the director’s Tamil hit thriller, Kanithan. The film will be going on floors very soon.
Meanwhile, the latest update reveals that even before its commencement, the movie has closed its Telugu and Hindi satellite rights deal for a whopping Rs 5.50 crores. Popular entertainment channel Star MAA has acquired the satellite rights. Arjun Reddy actress Shalini Pandey is the film’s heroine. Tagore Madhu is going to bankroll the movie.
- Bollywood heroine to play Jayalalithaa in Thalaivi
- Tamannaah signs back-to-back horror films in Telugu and Tamil
- We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament: Prakash Raj
- Nithiin’s latest tweet raises eyebrows
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections