Hero Nikhil’s previous movie, Kirrak Party, released earlier this summer. The young hero will next team up with Tamil filmmaker TN Santosh for the Telugu version of the director’s Tamil hit thriller, Kanithan. The film will be going on floors very soon.
Meanwhile, the latest update reveals that even before its commencement, the movie has closed its Telugu and Hindi satellite rights deal for a whopping Rs 5.50 crores. Popular entertainment channel Star MAA has acquired the satellite rights. Arjun Reddy actress Shalini Pandey is the film’s heroine. Tagore Madhu is going to bankroll the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser
- Nagarjuna’s role revealed in Brahmastra
- Kalyan Ram going all out for his next
- Mani Sharma starts composing for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Juicy info on Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crazy teaser
- Acclaimed actress all set for her fourth sports drama