Ninnu Kori is turning out to be yet another hit for Nani. The film released on Friday to positive response from critics and audiences. Nani has a Mr. Dependable tag in overseas and the film is living up to the expectations.
As per the latest trade reports, Ninnu Kori has crossed the half-a-million dollar milestone and is racing towards the $1 million mark. After grossing $382,081 from Thursday night premieres ($159,564) and Friday ($222,517), the film collected over $237K until 11pm on Saturday to take its total to around $620K.
Meanwhile, Ninnu Kori has collected nearly Rs. 6.30 crore opening day share worldwide, the second best opener in Nani’s career after Eega.
This intense love triangle also stars Aadhi Pinisetty and Nivetha Thomas. Debutant Shiva Nirvana directed this movie and DVV Danayya produced it. Gopi Sundar has composed a soulful soundtrack for the film.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar