Yesterday, we broke the news that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s Nippu is likely to be postponed to the second week of February. Today, the makers have officially confirmed this news and we have been informed that the release date is now February 17th. Producer Y.V.S. Chowdhary says that the movie is coming in as a Maha Shivarathri gift. Currently, the movie is in post production mode and shooting has been completed.
Gunasekhar has directed this project and leggy lass Deeksha Seth is the heroine. Dr. Rajendra Prasad is playing a key role in this movie. Music is already out and Thaman has scored the soundtrack. Nippu is said to be a commercial action entertainer.
- Vishal, Mohanlal’s Pulijudam to be 25 mins shorter than its original
- EC passes a ban on those two actors films
- Prabhas all set to resume Prabhas20’s shoot
- Bithiri Sathi’s hilarious role in senior director’s next
- Gully Boy star is a fanboy of Allu Arjun
- Karthikeya continues his bold act with Hippi