Anushka Shetty and Madhavan-starrer suspense thriller, Nishabdham, had a direct OTT release. The film has been streaming on Amazon Prime from October 2nd. Thanks to the strong buzz, Nishabdham had registered highest number of views on the first day of its streaming.
It’s been nearly three weeks since its release and Nishabdham has pulled off yet another record. The film has registered the highest viewership for a female centric South Indian movie on Amazon Prime. This is a surprising feat considering the fact that the film had received a mixed response from critics and divide talk among audiences.
Nishabdham had a poor story, but the strong technical values aided director Hemant Madhukar’s narration. The film also featured Anjali, Shalini Pandey and Subbaraju in key supporting roles. People Media Factory and Kona Film Corporation banners bankrolled the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata