Anushka Shetty and Madhavan-starrer suspense thriller, Nishabdham, had a direct OTT release. The film has been streaming on Amazon Prime from October 2nd. Thanks to the strong buzz, Nishabdham had registered highest number of views on the first day of its streaming.
It’s been nearly three weeks since its release and Nishabdham has pulled off yet another record. The film has registered the highest viewership for a female centric South Indian movie on Amazon Prime. This is a surprising feat considering the fact that the film had received a mixed response from critics and divide talk among audiences.
Nishabdham had a poor story, but the strong technical values aided director Hemant Madhukar’s narration. The film also featured Anjali, Shalini Pandey and Subbaraju in key supporting roles. People Media Factory and Kona Film Corporation banners bankrolled the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time
- Shah Rukh Khan’s new look goes viral
- Noted actor’s negative role in Balayya-Boyapati film
- Exclusive Interview : Team Bombaat – Our film is a fun watch for entire family
- RRR’s fresh schedule to be shot here