Hero Nithiin seems to have decided his next project after he wraps up the ongoing thriller, Maestro. According to the latest reports, Nithiin has signed popular script writer Vakkantham Vamsi’s next directorial venture.
Apparently, Tagore Madhu, the senior producer who recently scored a memorable hit with Ravi Teja’s Krack, will be producing the Nithiin-Vakkantham Vamsi film. This as-yet-untitled film is touted as an action drama and it will showcase Nithiin in an intense avatar.
Around a month ago, there were reports that talented young heroine Sai Pallavi will be playing the female lead in the movie. Let’s stay tuned for the official announcement. Vakkantham Vamsi’s directorial debut was Allu Arjun and Anu Emmanuel’s Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Makers in plans to bring them back
- Perni Nani clarifies about YS Jagan-Nagarjuna meeting
- All eyes on RRR’s 40-second video
- Team Romantic to watch FDFS with audiences
- Latest – RRR ties up with PVR Cinemas
- Trailer of Satyadev’s Skylab to be out on this date