Nithiin and Keerthy Suresh’s Rang De was one of the very few Tollywood movies that resumed shooting post lockdown despite the rising number of COVID-19 positive cases. Both Nithiin and Keerthy took part in the film’s latest schedule in Hyderabad.
And already, the Hyderabad schedule has been wrapped up, and Nithiin took to Twitter and shared a couple of pictures of the film’s core team – Keerthy Suresh, director Venky Atluri and producer Naga Vamsi, posing happily.
The makers will next be flying to Italy for a crucial schedule. Two songs and a few scenes will be shot in this schedule. DSP is scoring the soundtrack.
— nithiin (@actor_nithiin) October 6, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam’s crazy update to be out tomorrow
- Chiru and Prabhas donate big for Hyderabad floods
- Bigg Boss 4 – Social media goes after this contestant
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga takes a key decision
- Hindi buyers raise questions about Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam?
- Music director confirmed for Prabhas Radhe Shyam