Nithiin and Keerthy Suresh’s Rang De was one of the very few Tollywood movies that resumed shooting post lockdown despite the rising number of COVID-19 positive cases. Both Nithiin and Keerthy took part in the film’s latest schedule in Hyderabad.
And already, the Hyderabad schedule has been wrapped up, and Nithiin took to Twitter and shared a couple of pictures of the film’s core team – Keerthy Suresh, director Venky Atluri and producer Naga Vamsi, posing happily.
The makers will next be flying to Italy for a crucial schedule. Two songs and a few scenes will be shot in this schedule. DSP is scoring the soundtrack.
— nithiin (@actor_nithiin) October 6, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times
- Mahesh super excited to watch Love Story- Wishes the team
- Chiranjeevi to launch Sai Tej’s Republic’s trailer
- Poll : Which of these hit TV shows is entertaining you the most?
- Kartikeya’s striking look from Ajith’s Valimai out now
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priya crosses boundaries with Ravi and Lahari’s relation