Nithiin and Keerthy Suresh’s Rang De was one of the very few Tollywood movies that resumed shooting post lockdown despite the rising number of COVID-19 positive cases. Both Nithiin and Keerthy took part in the film’s latest schedule in Hyderabad.
And already, the Hyderabad schedule has been wrapped up, and Nithiin took to Twitter and shared a couple of pictures of the film’s core team – Keerthy Suresh, director Venky Atluri and producer Naga Vamsi, posing happily.
The makers will next be flying to Italy for a crucial schedule. Two songs and a few scenes will be shot in this schedule. DSP is scoring the soundtrack.
— nithiin (@actor_nithiin) October 6, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- KGF 2 effect- Big Bollywood banner after hero Yash
- Title logo for Sharwanand-Rashmika’s Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu is out
- RRR to have an emotional twist in the climax
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?
- Interview : Nag Ashwin – A comedy like Jathi Rathnalu has not been made before
- Anupama- Bumrah wedding- Mother clears it all